You are an experienced data scientist and want to develop new and ready-to-use technologies in the field of AI? Then join Nooxit, a Berlin-based start-up for machine learning assistants to digitize business processes.
We work with global enterprises and support our customers with solutions that maketheir processes more secure and efficient. Or in other words: we bring artificial intelligence into practice!
For our young and growing team we are now looking for a
Full-time (40 h), as soon as possible, permanent and based in Berlin or remotely in a home office.
Do you have excellent knowledge of Python and statistics? You work as a (Senior) Machine Learning Developer or (Senior) Data Engineer and are looking for a new professional challenge? You want more responsibility, more creative freedom, more fun at work - and less corporate and more start-up?
Perfect! Then this job could be just right for you. At Nooxit you can turn your ideas into great, practical products. And you'll get the chance to take on leadership responsibility and help build your own team. With you, we turn data into smart, scalable products.
What do we want? We are looking for a data scientist for whom data means the world and much more. We are looking for someone who is keen to take on responsibility, who wants to actively shape the future with their skills and ideas.
These tasks await you:
• You take care of feature engineering
• You develop real-time data pipelines to integrate them into our models
• You research and develop state-of-the-art machine learning models
• You integrate the machine learning models into production
• You work together with the frontend and backend team
This is your profile:
• You are a specialist in Python, statistics and Git
• You have already completed several data science projects
• You ideally have knowledge and experience of and with Pytest, SKLearn, PyTorch, Docker and CI/CD
• You have relevant experience in testing, project management and code review
• You want to take on leadership roles and help build a team
• You are creative, communicative and ambitious, work very precisely, are reliable and committed
Our benefits for you:
• At Nooxit you can build something new and make a difference with like-minded people.
• You can expect a young, dynamic team of employees and freelancers and an appreciative and great atmosphere.
• You can work in the office or remotely
• Competitive salary
• Hardware of your choice
Are you interested?
Then apply right now by sending your CV If available, please include a Github link. A cover letter is not necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact us or just give us a call!