You want to develop cloud microservices in order to turn them into machine learning applications?
Then come to Nooxit, a start-up from Berlin for machine learning assistants to digitalize business processes.
We work with global enterprises and support our customers with solutions that make their processes more secure and efficient. Or in other words: we bring artificial intelligence into practice!
For our young and growing team we are now looking for an
Full-time (40 h), as soon as possible, permanent and based in Berlin or remotely in a home office.
You have excellent knowledge of Phyton, Docker and Git? You work as a Senior Backend Developer orSenior Full-Stack Developer and are looking for a new professional challenge? You want more responsibility, more creative freedom, more fun at work - and less corporate and more start-up?
Then this job might be just right for you. At Nooxit, you have the opportunity to help build a development team. And you get the chance to turn your own ideas into new, groundbreaking technologies - in one of the most exciting industries of all.
What do we want? We are looking for someone who has experience in testing, who - in addition to Python - is familiar with SQL databases, Pytest or Terraform, who approaches their tasks proactively and who can and wants to launch cloud applications in the field of AI.
These tasks await you:
• You develop highly available, reliable and scalable cloud applications.
• You implement new microservices within our existing infrastructure
• You improve existing functions and microservices
• You write clean, efficient, testable and self-documenting code.
This is your profile:
• You are a Python specialist, Docker and Git expert.
• You ideally have knowledge and experience of and with SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL), Pytest, Cloud based development, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm
• You have experience in testing, project management and code review
• You want to take on your first leadership tasks and help build a team
• You are creative, communicative and ambitious
• You work very precisely, are reliable and committed
Our benefits for you:
• At Nooxit you can build something new and make a difference with like-minded people.
• You can expect a young, dynamic team of employees and freelancers and an appreciative and great atmosphere.
• You can work in the office or remotely
• Competitive salary
• Hardware of your choice
Are you interested?
Then apply right now by sending your CV. If available, please include a Github link. A cover letter is not necessary. If you have any questions, please contact us or just give us a call!