Are you interested in new digital technologies and artificial intelligence? Then come to Nooxit, a start-up from Berlin for machine learning assistants to digitalize business processes.
We work with global enterprises and support our customers with solutions that make their processes more secure and efficient. Or in other words: we bring artificial intelligence into practice!
For our young and growing team we are now looking for a
Full-time (40 h), as soon as possible, permanent and based in Berlin or remotely in a home office.
You work as a software or frontend developer? You want to help build a team that deals with micro-frontends and considers testing essential? Then we might be looking exactly for you - a person who wants to help shape, lead and develop new technologies.
We are building a team in the area of full stack development, ideally under your leadership. You are eager to absorb new knowledge and you want to experiment with new technologies? Then you've come to the right place!
We don't have rusty corporate structures - but we do have a lot of room for creativity. You get exactly the space for your ideas and talents that you want and deserve.
What do we expect from you? We are looking for someone who is very familiar with Phyton and Typescript and has already worked with React, Redux, FastApi, Flask or jest. You are open-minded and creative, appreciate working in a young team, have leadership skills, are flexible and approach new topics proactively - all this would be perfect.
These tasks are waiting for you:
• You implement React applications inTypescript and backends in Python.
• You test new solutions and conduct code reviews
• You build up and lead a small development team
• You are the contact person for fullstack development
This is your profile:
• You are proficient in languages and tools such as Python, Redux, FastApi, GraphQL/Graphene, jest, pytest, Git, Redux and REST.
• You have already mastered several projects in software development, programmed solutions, tested applications and reviewed codes
• You have managed projects or led a small team
• You are a creative thinker who knows what you want to do
• You take the initiative and don't lose the overview and patience when things get tiring
• You are not only a specialist in your field, but also a generalist, interested in new topics and technologies.
Our benefits for you:
• You have the freedom and the chance to build something new at Nooxit and to make a big difference with like-minded people.
• You can expect a young, dynamic team of employees and freelancers and an appreciative and great atmosphere.
• You can work in the office or remotely
• Competitive salary
• Hardware of your choice
Are you interested?
Then apply right now by sending your CV. If available, please include a Github link. A cover letter is not necessary. If you have any questions, please contact us or just give us a call!